- Urban Land Institute Vision Award, Mixed Use Project, 2014, Harper Theater and Retail Building Redevelopment
- City of Evanston Preservation and Design Award, Innovative Solutions In Preservation, 2014, Evanston History Center, Charles Gates Dawes House
- Hyde Park Historical Society, Marian and Leon Despres Preservation Award, 2014, Harper Theater and Herald Building Rehabilitation
- Richard H. Driehaus Foundation and Landmark Illinois Awards, Rehabilitation Project of the Year 2013, Harper Theater and Herald/ Building Rehabilitation
- AltusWorks profiled in Professional Alliance Spotlight in Sacred Places, Summer 2009
- Richard H. Driehaus Foundation and Landmark Preservation Council of Illinois Awards prior to starting AltusWorks, Rehabilitation Project, 2006, Lindblom Math & Science Academy
- AltusWorks featured as a “New Firm on the Move” in Licensed Architect, the quarterly publication of the Association of Licensed Architects, August 2006.